Bold herringbone lines are a striking element of Isotope, set on a variable ground that provides rich texture.
As with all of our axminster carpets, Isotope is beautifully crafted; woven from wool-rich yarn which provides long-lifetime value due to its soil-resistance, durability and return-capacity of the wool.
Great resilience and cool, usable colours make this range perfect in high-traffic areas across the hospitality sector, in mansion blocks, and managed commercial spaces. Isotope is part of our Ready To Go Collection meaning your order can usually be supplied within 14 working days.
Exceptional Quality and Value with a Superfast Turnaround
The Isotope 8-row Broadloom Axminster carpet range is:
- Available in 8 stunning designs with effective soil-hiding patterns
- Made from a tough 80% wool 20% nylon construction for durability and longevity
- 3.66 m wide, 8-row heavy contract commercial carpet
- Top quality carpet with unmatched value for money
- Available within 14 days, with no minimum order quantity
To explore all the Isotope designs in more detail, visit our Design Hub, where you can download pdfs, order samples and view the different designs in a range of standard roomsets.
Have questions? Simply call us on 01722 746000 or Email Us and we’ll get straight back to you. Our regionally-based Business Area Managers will also be more than happy to pop in to see you, just ask!